Want to skip the “how to” and jump straight to the Top 12 ideas? Get her a Gift now.
Truly Thoughtful Gifts for MomHere’s the part where most other bloggers and websites would start spouting off a list of random things you could buy that may make your mom smile, but that she’ll probably forget after a week or so. You want to do better than that – you want to give her a gift that she’ll remember for the rest of her life. Now, in order to do that, the gift really does have to come from you. This has to be YOUR idea and YOUR thoughtfulness that gives mom the gift, not mine. However, I can walk you through the process so you can find the perfect gift just for your mom.
1. What dreams does (or did) your mom have for herself?This one might take a bit of prompting, but even if you’re trying to find something last minute, you can still find it in time (don’t worry). So take a moment to call your mom, or maybe text your dad, and ask about your mom.
- What dreams does she have for her life?
- Can you identify something she would like to do before her next major birthday (50th, 65th, etc).
- What things are on her bucketlist?
- Name something she has always wanted to do, but just hasn’t yet?
- Does she love a good challenge? Maybe she’s always wanted to climb on of the tallest mountains in the world?
- Is she adventurous? Does she want to travel somewhere?
- Maybe she loves learning? Would she like to return to school, learn a language, or maybe even learn coding?
- Does she love to write and want to publish a book?
- Perhaps she wants to volunteer abroad?
- Maybe she’s always wanted to feel like she’s making a huge difference in some impoverished country?
2. What Can you Do to “Give” Her Dream?Now, you may not be able to go on a trip around the world with your mom, but what’s the next best thing? The idea here is that you get the ball rolling. Get the movement started in the direction it needs to go for her to accomplish her dream.
Thoughtful Gifts To Wrap and Place Under the TreeWhat are some ideas of thoughtful things you can get your mom that can actually be placed under the tree, but will still give her her dream? Here are 12 ideas to get you started.
Is Rosetta Stone the Best Way to Learn?
Rosetta Stone is not for everyone. It's time to change up the game and actually find success learning a new language.
Get access to the free eGuide that will guide you through finding the perfect resource for you and your needs.